Format & Call Letters
Rhythmic Adult Contemporary - KOKO FM
Jammin' 94.3 is Fresno's Old School and Throwbacks station.
Jammin’ 94.3 features a blend of classic and contemporary R&B from the 70s to the 2000s. The music covers artists such as Beyonce and Prince and covering all features the R&B music that listeners know and love, combined with the very best sounds of today.
Jammin' 94.3's Rhythmic Adult Contemporary format targets affluent consumers with a high disposable income, especially among women 25 to 54 with buying power.
Jammin' 94.3's Rhythmic Adult Contemporary format targets affluent consumers with a high disposable income.
Artist Profile: Jammin' 94.3 features music from artists like Prince, Lady Gaga, Michael Jackson, Katy Perry, John Legend, Destiny's Child, Chris Brown, Fergie, Alicia Keys, Patti LaBelle, En Vogue, Paula Abdul, Beyoncé, KC and the Sunshine Band, Blondie, Deniece Williams, Salt-n-Pepa, Chic, Mariah Carey, Rihanna, TLC, Jay-Z, Kanye West, Whitney Houston, Justin Timberlake, Gloria Gaynor, War, Janet Jackson, Jennifer Lopez, Aaliyah, ABBA, Madonna, Ace of Base, Luther Vandross and more.
Jammin' 94.3 is the only station that is musically focused on Old School and Throwbacks.
Get exposure to thousands of potential customers each week with Jammin' 94.3 FM.
Jammin' 94.3 listeners are in their prime spending years.
Age: Jammin' 94.3 targets women 25 to 54 with high disposable income.
Gender: Females 12+ favor Jammin' 94.3's format.
- Approximately 55% of Rhythmic Adult Contemporary listeners in America are female while 45% are male.
- Over 60% of this consumer group falls significantly into the 25 to 54 age group.
- Core demo for the Rhythmic Adult Contemporary listeners is females 35 to 55 years of age.
- Approximately 60% of Rhythmic Adult Contemporary listeners in America listen out of the home and 40% listen at home.
Occupation: Jammin' 94.3 targets individuals who are employed full-time in a variety of occupations including owner, manager, professional, clerical, trade, skilled sales and technical.
Household Income: Jammin' 94.3's listeners have high earning power.
- Approximately 40% of Rhythmic Adult Contemporary listeners in America have an income over $50,000.
- Over 30% of Rhythmic Adult Contemporary listeners in America have an annual income of more than $50,00 - $75,000
- Almost 30% of have an annual household income of $25,000 to $50,000.
Education: Almost 55% of Rhythmic Adult Contemporary listeners have attended college. Almost 35% have completed high school.
Investments: Jammin' 94.3 targets listeners who have high incomes and invest in mutual funds, stocks/bonds, retirement programs, savings accounts, etc.
Activities: Jammin' 94.3 attracts listeners actively participating in exercise and fitness, biking, golfing, gardening and hiking. Jammin' 94.3 listeners enjoy going out to music concerts, sporting events, bars and restaurants.
Jammin' 94.3 targets homeowners. A huge opportunity with these consumers is home improvement and home decorating.
Home Spending: Started or completed in the past 2 years
- Interior painting/wallpaper
- Landscaping or yard improvements
- Exterior painting/staining
- Energy conservation projects
- Floor tiles or vinyl flooring
- Installed windows or doors
- Other home projects
Jammin' 94.3 targets listeners with purchasing power in the Fresno area.
Jammin' 94.3 Listeners In The Past Year
- Purchased a wide variety of electronic devices including computers, tablets, smartphones, video games and HDTVs.
- We're big consumers of furniture, mattresses, major appliances and automobiles.
- Purchase fine and costume jewelry, cosmetics, perfume and skin care products.
- Enjoyed going out to restaurants often every month.
- Purchased men and women's clothing, children clothing, men's and women's shoes and accessories.
Jammin' 94.3 listeners are in their prime income and spending years.
Here's Why Jammin' 94.3 Targets Women
80% of all (male, female, and child) apparel purchases are made by women.
94% of all home furnishing purchases are controlled by women.
85% of all household spending is controlled by women.
50% of new computers are bought by women.
91% of all real estate purchases are influenced by a woman.
20% of home purchases are made by single women.
85% of all new vehicle purchases are directly influenced by a woman.
92% of packaged goods spending is controlled by women.
52% of all new vehicle purchases are made by women.
70% of travel decisions are made by women.
92% of all vacation travel decisions are influenced by women.
55% of wine purchases are made by women.
45% of all electronics purchases are made by women, and 61% are influenced by a woman.
90% of women participate in decisions that affect household investment and retirement accounts.
Source: Bridget Brennan, author of Why She Buys and recognized expert on women consumer behaviors and motivations.
Jammin' 94.3 allows advertisers to reach a large consumer group that can’t be reached with any other station in the Fresno area.
Jammin' 94.3 Coverage Map
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here